Background

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Update

First off, just want to say Merry Christmas!!! Hope everyone had an AWESOME one, I know we did!!! SO....I know it has been a couple months since I have updated our blog so, I will just fill you in on what has happened.
We are all moved into our new home. We absolutely love it!!! Our room is plum and peach. The boys room is green. Channing's room is purple, and my office is red!!! The red goes great with my Edward posters!!! The house is pretty much done, with the exception of a few wall hangings. Since Tony and my best friend Tarah think I am not so good at decorating, they both did the pictures!!! It looks great!
I started working again, for my ex husband's family's pediatric practice. It is nice because I get to work from home or take the kids with me when I go out there to the office. I am also going to school full time to get my Bachelor's in paralegal studies. After I am done with that, I will continue my education to be a family law attorney!
Antonio is doing well, still working down in intake at the 4th Ave Jail. He is now on first shift, so he goes in at 5 a.m. and gets off at 3 p.m. He works 4, 10 hour shifts, so it is nice having him home 3 days a week!
Joseph and Channing are on school break. They start back on January 5th! They are loving being at home, and NO HOMEWORK!
Little Mikey is doing well. He has speech therapy every Thursday. He has 5 different evaluations scheduled in January, so it will be a busy month. He goes to the neurological psychologist, DDD, SARCC, and an evaluation with the school district for preschool! He will begin school in February, and it's free!!! YAY! I have to pay for Joseph, so it is nice that Mike will be free.
Our little family is doing wonderfully and we hope you all are too!!!

1 comment:

Tarah said...

Your blog is cute. It looks like you figured it out all by yourself. I like the part about me and Antonio decorating lol.