Background

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Joseph!

I am a little late at posting this, but oh well. On March 16, 2009, my first born baby boy turned 5! It is so crazy, It seems like not long ago I was in the hospital with him. He used to take naps with me everyday and always wanted to hang out with mommy. When he was about 2, he would get so mad at his dad, if his dad tried to hug me or hold my hand, he didn't want ANYONE, especially another guy touching HIS mommy. Now he is always busy playing X-Box, listening to my Ipod or just playing on the computer. He just grew up too fast.
So, for his birthday, his cousins, and some friends went to the zoo. Joseph has loved the zoo ever since he was little. He loves the lions!!! We were at the zoo for about 2 hours, and then we left right as it started to get warm. We had so much fun, though it was a little crazy and stressful trying to keep track of all of the little people! After the zoo, we went to Peter Piper for lunch! The kids got to play and run around. Joseph opened presents and blew out the candles on his Incredible Hulk cake! After the cake we did presents, unfortunately I forgot the presents we got him, so once we got home, he got to open them. He got a lot of race cars, an Indiana Jones whip, Ninja Turtles, and a Bunny Rabbit! He was so excited for the rabbit. She is still not very comfy with people holding her, but we are getting her used to it. We let her out of her cage every now and then to run around the back yard and eat the grass! Well it was a really fun day for all who went. Oh and by the way, we are expecting, we will keep you all updated!!!

1 comment:

Melissa Hollobaugh said...

Hey check out my Blog, I've tagged you!! How are you doing? How is the pregnancy going this time> I hope well:) I love you!