Background

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oh my gosh!!!


During pregnancy, you are supposed to gain 5 lbs during the first trimester and then 1 lb per week the second and third trimesters. Well, I did not gain any weight until I was about 4 months, and I only gained about 4 lbs, so I figured my baby was just going to be small. Well, today when I got ready for church, my sister came up to me and said, "You used to not be able to tell you were pregnant, and now you are getting FAT!" OMG! So, I had her take a side profile picture of me, and wow, I had no idea I was this big now. I guess Andy is just having a growth spurt. He is constantly wiggling and all over the place. At night, I will lay on my back and Tony and I just sit there and watch my belly move. Michael knows there is a baby in there, however that doesn't stop him from jumping on my back and always wanting to sit on my lap. Apparently, he hasn't noticed, or just doesn't care that my belly is getting bigger. LOL! Silly boy!

2 comments:

Tarah said...

Wow! Andy did hit a growth spurt! You have gotten a lot bigger since the day you had your ultra sound but that just means he is growing big and strong. BTW the picture up on the top is super cute of you guys (especially you). And who is that other strange girl in the picture?

Ginny said...

ami you look so cute and so small still! You are in sich good shape for this being your third and way cute dress too!! this comment is a little rambled but it's all true! I cant wait for your little baby to be here! we need to get together soon!!!