Background

Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Break

This week is fall break for the kids. Channing went to California to go visit Tony's mom for the whole week!!! YAY! That's one less kid this week. The boys go to their dad's on the weekends, so I got COMPLETE quiet time last weekend and then once again this weekend!
Since the boys will be home with me and Tony all week, we have decided to take advantage of our time together and spend some MUCH NEEDED time with just the boys! So on Thursday, we are taking the boys to the Enchanted Island at Encanto Park. They have a fall special so for unlimited rides and splash access, it's only 6.50 per person! What a GREAT deal! Joseph is totally excited, Michael doesn't seem to care right now, however I know once we get there, he will be super excited.
I have also thought of checking out the pumpkin patch that is in Gilbert/Mesa, to see if it is open yet, and if so, we will take the boys there as well. Gotta do it this week while they are out of school since I don't get them on the weekends!
Then on Friday evening, after the boys go to their dad's, my grandma is coming in from Utah and taking us out to dinner! YUMMY!!! I told her I wasn't sure what I wanted yet, since I will most likely change my mind, my taste buds change every day!
Anyways, that's it for our Fall Break!!!

No comments: