Background

Saturday, December 26, 2009

2 months old!!!

This is Ande at 1 month!
I can't believe how quickly time has gone by! My little Chubsy Wubsy turned 2 months on December 22nd! So here are some things that he is doing now!


* He holds his head up very well now!

* He smiles when I talk to him or smile at him, and if I say, "Ande, where's mommy's smiles?" He smiles really big! LOVE IT!

* He coos and makes sounds when we talk to him.

* He is staying awake more and so car rides are getting to be a little bit harder.

* He goes to bed at 9:30, and doesn't wake up until about 2 AM! YAY!!!

* Every night he falls asleep in his swing while I relax in the bath.


Ande is such a sweet little boy and we all love him so much! His older siblings love to help mommy, but sometimes they help TOO much! LOL! Poor Ande doesn't get any rest when they are around!

No comments: