Background

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Time to re-decorate!

I have this fetish with constantly changing rooms and moving furniture around! I just can't seem to stand things being boring or feeling boring! Anyways, when we were preparing for Ande, we moved my office out into the living room and turned the garage into a game room! Well, now that I will be working from home AGAIN, I have decided that I need my own space again AWAY from everyone and everything! So I told Tony that I want my office moved out into the garage as well but on the opposite side of the game area! Then we will put the living back the way we originally had it. It was more open than it is now! Also, I asked him if he would make a book shelf to put in the living room for all of the our books and the kids books! He said yes! YAY! Totally excited, can't wait to start this project!

Then, for the kids rooms, lol, I am going through ALL of their toys and getting rid of the ones they don't play with. I am also buying bins that will be labeled for all of their different toys! For instance, Michael has about a million dinosaurs so we will have a dinosaur bin! Same with Joseph and Channing!

I guess it's just my new thing! I am trying to get organized like I used to be before I had 4 kids! Anyways, that's it! I will try to update after the New Year and Michael's 4th birthday!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's totally how i am! i move things constantly and love decorating. fun!