Background

Sunday, January 31, 2010

New house & new puppies

That's right! On January 26, 2010, Antonio & I closed on our first home! We were renting a beautiful house that we were told we might be able to buy in a year or so. Unfortunately on December 28, 2009 we received a phone call from the property manager saying that the owner's were moving back and they needed their house! I was so upset and stressed and didn't know what to do. One day while chatting with my friend Ginny online, I just began crying and felt like I didn't know what to do or where to go. I suddenly got a feeling of peace and a knowing that everything would be alright. I was ok, but still not sure where to go. We were about to sign papers on a town house in Mesa, when I knelt down and prayed that if we were supposed to stay in Buckeye to please let me find something. About 5 minutes later, I got Mike and Ande in the car and started driving through our neighborhood, when I found our house! I immediately called the realtor, got all the info, went home woke Tony, took him by the house, and then called the realtor back to set up a viewing.
The next day, we went and walked through the house! It was perfect! There was NO qualifying, NO down payment, and it was an Owner carry/Owner Financing! This was it! We were unable to purchase due to credit caused from both of our divorces, however, we found this! The seller gave us early occupancy on January 13th, and we closed on January 26th. My prayers were answered!
So, now with the purchase of our OWN home, we were able to have pets once again! After looking on Craigslist and driving around, we found some puppies for free from an LDS family! We took two! A boy and a girl. The boy is Sparky, and the girl is Sweet Pea! The kids love the dogs and so does Tony! I love the dogs too, but my priority right now is Ande. So while dad and the kids all love on and play with the dogs, I love on and play with Ande!
What a beautiful way to start the New Year!!!

For any one who may want our address it is:
25841 W Dunlap Rd. Buckeye, AZ 85326

No comments: