Background

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Update!

So, I decided that since my email address has changed, I would change my email for our blog, but it wouldn't just let me change it so we just started a new one. So, lets see the last thing I wrote about on the other blog was about the baby. Well, we went to the doctor yesterday and they did another ultra sound. My due date is now 05/29/2009, so I am only like 6 weeks and 4 days. Anyways, on the ultra sound, they were able to see the little heart beating, it was sooo cute because the baby is so tiny and has a heart. They were also able to get the beats per minute which was 125. The boys went with us and they thought it was cool to watch the baby inside my tummy. Because of the heart rate, it sounds like a boy, however Channing is still set on a girl and said that she will keep praying it's a girl. Then she asked, "Mommy, who is making you have a boy?" LOL! I said, "Jesus," and she said well, I have never had a baby sister, and I just told her, Channing you have never had a baby anything so be happy you are getting a baby! Kids, they say the funniest things! Anyways, next week is Fall Break, the boys will be with their dad, and well, Channing's mom doesn't want her, so she will be here. We are trying to find someone she can stay with for the week so that Tony and I can have a week to ourselves. Well, we will write more later!!!

No comments: