Background

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Break

For fall break, the boys went to their dad's house for a couple of days, and then they came home and we went camping with some friends from church. The kids had so much fun! Unfortunately, the second day we were there, I had to take Mike to the doctor. He wasn't able to hold anything down and he lost 2 1/2 pounds. They said if he had lost another half pound he would have been admitted because he would have lost 10 percent of his body weight. He is doing better today, but we had to leave church early today because he had a rash all over his body that was just getting worse by the minute. Other than that we had a lot of fun this week.

Michael also went to the doctor this week at Phoenix Children's Hospital. He was diagnosed with Autism, but they said it was very mild. However, I refuse to medicate him or even believe that Michael is really autistic. He just seems like a little boy that went through a tough divorce and is lost and confused. He seems to have made so much progress. He is talking so much more now, and lately he has been coming up to me and lifting up my shirt to say hi to baby, kiss my tummy, rub it, and then cover my stomach back up. I think he will be okay with the baby after all!

I am still feeling super! No sickness, (knock on wood). Just extremely tired all the time. I don't even feel pregnant, besides the non-stop eating, and being tired. I take a nap everyday around noon and sleep for about 3 hours, Mike usually sleeps with me. Well that is about it for now!

No comments: