Background

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving, Orange Party, & Halloween!!!


Well, this week has been awfully busy with my surgery, packing, Halloween parties, pumpkin carving, and well of course, Halloween! On Thursday, Tony decided it was FINALLY time to carve our pumpkin as the next day would be Halloween. He wanted to do this really hard design, however I thought it would be cute to do something that was more simple and traditional. Maybe next year he will get his way!
The Town of Buckeye does things differently than most. They like to celebrate Halloween and do the Trick-or-Treating the night before Halloween, then on Halloween they hold a big carnival. So, last night we got to take the kids out Trick-or-Treating. Well, I didn't, I got to stay home and pass out the candy as I am still recovering and I am not supposed to be up alot! So Tony took them. The kids had a blast, but Michael and Joseph must have eaten all of their candy already!
Then Today, I was feeling somewhat decent, so I went to Joseph's school party! It was fun, the kids, including Michael, got to decorate Halloween cookies. Then they got some snacks. Mainly, the snacks were orange in color, due to the party being called an Orange Party! Anyways, Michael and Joseph had a blast, and when my pain started to get worse, I decided it was time to head out!
Tonight, since it is Halloween, we are taking the kids out to Gilbert to go Trick-or-Treating in Grandma Merry's neighborhood. Once again, I shouldn't say us. Tony will be with the kids, I will stay at Grandma Merry's and once again, pass out candy!
Then tomorrow, once all of the festivities are done, Tony and some people from church will be packing up all of our belongings so next Friday we can move into our new home! YAY! We are so excited!!! Once again, I get the priviledge of pretty much doing nothing! It's not as great as it sounds, especially when all I have done the past two weeks is a Whole LOT of NOTHING! Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: