Background

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!!!


Last Saturday, I was feeling some what decent, so I thought it would be fun to take the kids to the Pumpkin Patch out in Gilbert. Joseph has been before, but Channing had NEVER been to a Pumpkin Patch, I swear her parents must have been boring! Anyways, the kids had so much fun. They got to go in the pumpkin patch and each pick out a little pumpkin! After they picked out their pumpkin, they sat down at a table to decorate it with different stickers! Then they got to play around, ride on the hay ride, eat sno cones, and see all of the little farm animals! There was also an author there who was doing a book signing for a children's Halloween book! So, we went and got a book. After about an hour, I decided we needed to head home, I wasn't feeling too good, but the kids had so much fun, and I guess that is all that matters!

No comments: