Background

Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Updates

Notice, it's baby updates, so there is more than one baby involved. No I am not having twins, but my best friend since I was 15 is pregnant too!!! She was originally due in late December, however she swithced Doctor's and her new Doc did an ultrasound yesterday! YAY! Always fun, well surprise, surprise, Tarah is due December 12th and she found out that she is having a BOY! I am totally jealous because I am waiting to find out what I am having. I am due Dec 4th and I was supposed to get my ultrasound in early July, but because the Ultrasound Tech is out I have to wait until July21st!!! It is killing me! Anyways, I have my names picked out either way so we are totally set. It took me awhile but thanks to Tarah, I was able to come up with a girl name. If it's a girl, she will be Amber Lei Ocasio and if it's a boy which I am hoping for, he will be Anderson (Andy) Iakopo Ocasio. Because my husband is hawaiian it is tradition to have hawaiian middle names so Lei I don't know what it means exactly I know what a lei is but anyways, Iakopo is Antonio's middle name so we thought it would be nice to name him after his father. Okay so more on our little one, he/she is VERY active!!! The heartbeat is 160 and everytime they use the doppler this little one is doing flips or something, LOL! Well, once we find out what it is, we will announce it to the whole world!!! Can't Wait!!!

No comments: