Background

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

This year for Father's day, the kids and I, oh and my sister Aleah thought that we should do something on Saturday, rather than sunday. So we took Tony out for dinner at Red Lobster. It was quite eventful. The kids were all grumpy and acting up. Then Channing and Joseph were playing across the table, and of course, they knocked over RED fruit punch and it spilled all over me!!! Luckily I was wearing dark blue jeans and a dark shirt so you couldnt' see it was red, it just looked like I wet my pants! Anyways, after dinner we went out to the movies to see Night at the Museum 2. We thought it would be fun for the kids and be super funny. We were wrong. Mikey wasn't intrigued, Joseph fell asleep, I fell asleep, and after awhile Aleah asked if we could go and see if we could get our money back because we were seriously bored. So of course we left, got our money back and went home. I don't know if it was just a really boring movie, or if everyone was just too tired. Maybe I will try to go again when everyone is more up for it. Anyways, we had a GREAT day, and we all love Tony soooooo much! He has been the greatest father to my little boys and of course to Channing. We love you!!! Also, we just want to say we love my dad! He is AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

Tarah said...

Don't worry, you aren't the only one who wasn't impressed with that movie. I wasn't a big fan either.