Background

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July and Happy Birthday Tony!!!


This year, we had our 2nd Annual 4th of July party/ Tony's Birthday! It was not as big this year because I did not feel like cleaning up a bunch of poppers and streamers and confetti like I did last year. Also, since we do not have a pool at this house we were all inside. However, it was a TON of fun!!! We had hamburgers, which I grilled, YAY, It was my first time grilling anything, and they turned out really good! Then we had mashed potatoes, gravy, and fried chicken! We sang happy birthday, ate cake, (that I made from scratch!!!) And then we watched Paul Blart Mall Cop. Tony had been wanting to see it for awhile now, so I figured I would buy it for his birthday! He had fun and really appreciated all the hard work I put into throwing his party! Happy Birthday Tony, I love you!!!

No comments: