Background

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby update....

In my last blog I mentioned how sick I was with that flu virus. So, on Friday night I kept having pain in my stomach to where I couldn't even walk standing straight up. Tony and I decided that I needed to go to the ER. They took us right back and hooked me up, I was dehydrated and needed some fluids. They did a bunch of blood tests and all of that good stuff. Next, it was time for an ultrasound. Unfortunately, they were unable to find the baby's heartbeat and ruled that it was dead, I just had to wait for it to pass. By Monday, I still had not had any cramping or bleeding, so I went to my doctor and my doctor scheduled a D and C. So... yesterday morning we went in to the hospital and they took me back and did the whole thing. So, basically I had a baby, I just didn't get to bring it home with me. This has been an extremely difficult time for both Tony and me, however, we have decided that once I am healed up, we will begin trying for another one. Our ward has been so helpful with watching the boys and bringing in meals as I am not supposed to really do anything. Like I said before, it is exactly like having a baby, so for now I am just resting and trying to heal.

No comments: