Background

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sick...

Well, like I said in my last blog, Michael had gotten really sick while we were camping. He wasn't able to hold anything down, and had diarrhea. He almost had to be admitted to the hospital for dehydration. So, on Tuesday I started feeling pretty down so I just brought the kids into my room and told them they could play or watch tv, but they needed to stay in their with me so I knew what they were up to. So I took a little nap and then when Tony got home around 11:30, I was vomitting, needless to say, there was no food in my stomach because I wasn't able to eat so It was my stomach acids. (Yuck!) Then Tony got sick. So we have both been sick since Tuesday, I have lost about 7 or 8 pounds and I was told by my doctor if I couldn't get water in me, I would have to be admitted. So, right now, I am just waiting on a call back from my doctor. I will keep you all updated! Hopefully my next blog, will be something more cheerful!!!

No comments: